The day is definitely filled with un-good things. But I’m not going to talk about that.
1. I “volunteered” for the CPA board exam as a student aid but apparently my services were not needed so we went to SM instead. Yey, SM! I would have loved it if I could have extended my beauty sleep but I could not leave my responsibility as a “volunteer” on the sidelines. That’s just not me.
2. The amazing and humiliating experience of playing Dance Central is definitely amazing and humiliating. Especially for a person like me, who has two left feet, Dance Central–or any dance games for that matter– is not recommended. Let this be a reminder that I should just stick to singing and writing and reading.
3. While my friends are panicking with the idea of being called for recitation in our Auditing Problems subject, I feel nothing at all. Not the numb kind of nothing, just… I’m not feeling worried or panicked. I’m not sure if it’s a good thing or not but it really proved that adage, “ignorance is bliss.” Too many times I’ve felt the fear and the panic of being the center of a teacher’s wrath, I think this time I’m already foolproof. Let’s test that theory later when I get called.
Nope, no recitation. There’s an assignment, though. Bummer.
I guess I better continue my three good things portion of the blog. It started off great but I guess too much negative thinking in the last months blocked all the positives I radiate. Time to find the good things in my day.
1. We already got or thesis request letter signed by our professor. It’s not much but at least it was not hard catching up with her. Since Ma’am Geronimo does not spend her time in school, it’s really hard to get ahold of her. It’s reassuring, her signature, let me tell you. Although I kind of forgot where I kept the letter. Oopsie. Better look for that in my room before anything bad happens to it.
2. I watched four episodes of Doctor Who today. I planned on doing my Tax assignment at 10 am but ended up watching the Doctor with Martha (I’m still missing Rose). I’d consider that a good thing. I mean, COME ON! It’s the Doctor. Everything can wait but not him. Or he can since he’s the Doctor.
3. I eventually did my Tax assignment. I’m still doing it now. I just took an assignment break just to write this because I do not want to pass up writing this before I forget. I had a hard time with Chapter 8’s PROBLEM SIX because of the wording and sequencing of the questions. Ugh.
PS: I’ve updated my story, The Sweetest Escape. That’s the highlight of my day. My hiatus is finally over and hopefully my writing mojos are back. *cross fingers*
PPS: That’s actually four good things, but hey! POSITIVE THINKING REMEMBER. I never said there are limits to the good things that can happen in a day.
1. They FINALLY released the Divergent trailer. Now I can’t wait for the movie to come out.
2. I finished reading The Rock Chick series. That was a good lot of books. Eight, to be exact. See, I read novels the whole weekend when I should have been studying for school. Oh well.
3. I watched The Great Gatsby and thought I have not yet read the book, I would say that it was an interesting story. A little bit confusing at times but there were scenes that got to me. I certainly would love to attend one of his parties, though.
I forgot my three good things post for yesterday. Sorry. Anyway, here is my TGT for today.
1. I’m lazy the whole day. That’s a good thing. Because I’m not gonna have the luxury of being lazy starting tomorrow and the next few days. School stuff. Ugh.
2. I finally got to watch The Conjuring. So that’s what’s the fuzz was all about. I don’t want to go all-out critic with this movie since I don’t know how to critic a horror movie seeing that it’s not my cup of tea. But for a horror one, I felt like it lacked something.
3. I finally had my first taste (a sip, actually) of milk tea. I know I might be breaking my promise to Kamille that I’m going to drink my first milk tea with her but this was not actually MY milk tea. It was my sister’s so that does not count!
So… yeah (this is my brilliant parting line).
1. I survived our midterms in Math. I just survived. I don’t know my score yet. But I survived.
2. Hindi umulan kanina kung kelan nasa school na ko. Ang ayoko sa lahat, yung nasa school na ako doon pa uulan. Taposyung lalakaran maputik. Hahahaha!
3. Napanood ko uli yung Beauty and the Beast. Ito talaga yung isa sa mga favorite kong Disney movie. Swear.
I’m keeping this up. This makes me happy. My three good things:
1. It’s my sister’s sixteenth birthday. That ought too be good, right? Even though my sister and I are not always in the best terms, I’m still thankful to have shared another year with her. That counts for a lot.
2. I saw The Book Thief’s trailer. It was awesome and I can’t wait to see it on the big screen. You should read the book, too. I’m recommending it.
3. I cleaned my room. That’s a good thing because I only clean my room once in a blue moon.