Mahabang panahon na simula nung huli kong nilinis yung kwarto ko. Hahaha. Grabe ang daming alikabok sa ilalim ng kama ko. pati na rin sa shelves ko. Tapos dalawang kahon ng yung basura ko. Tinapon ko na kasi yung ibang notebooks ko na nung high school ko pa ginamit. Actually, binenta ko talaga eh. Kasi […]
Merong isang post sa Tumblr akong nabasa. It distinguished the difference between the state of being in love and love itself. Yung state of being in love, sabi ng post, ay yung feeling while in the relationship. Yung romantic side ng relationship, kumbaga. You bask on the present feelings of joy, yung kilig moments, the […]
1. They FINALLY released the Divergent trailer. Now I can’t wait for the movie to come out.
2. I finished reading The Rock Chick series. That was a good lot of books. Eight, to be exact. See, I read novels the whole weekend when I should have been studying for school. Oh well.
3. I watched The Great Gatsby and thought I have not yet read the book, I would say that it was an interesting story. A little bit confusing at times but there were scenes that got to me. I certainly would love to attend one of his parties, though.
I forgot my three good things post for yesterday. Sorry. Anyway, here is my TGT for today.
1. I’m lazy the whole day. That’s a good thing. Because I’m not gonna have the luxury of being lazy starting tomorrow and the next few days. School stuff. Ugh.
2. I finally got to watch The Conjuring. So that’s what’s the fuzz was all about. I don’t want to go all-out critic with this movie since I don’t know how to critic a horror movie seeing that it’s not my cup of tea. But for a horror one, I felt like it lacked something.
3. I finally had my first taste (a sip, actually) of milk tea. I know I might be breaking my promise to Kamille that I’m going to drink my first milk tea with her but this was not actually MY milk tea. It was my sister’s so that does not count!
So… yeah (this is my brilliant parting line).
1. I survived our midterms in Math. I just survived. I don’t know my score yet. But I survived.
2. Hindi umulan kanina kung kelan nasa school na ko. Ang ayoko sa lahat, yung nasa school na ako doon pa uulan. Taposyung lalakaran maputik. Hahahaha!
3. Napanood ko uli yung Beauty and the Beast. Ito talaga yung isa sa mga favorite kong Disney movie. Swear.
I’m keeping this up. This makes me happy. My three good things:
1. It’s my sister’s sixteenth birthday. That ought too be good, right? Even though my sister and I are not always in the best terms, I’m still thankful to have shared another year with her. That counts for a lot.
2. I saw The Book Thief’s trailer. It was awesome and I can’t wait to see it on the big screen. You should read the book, too. I’m recommending it.
3. I cleaned my room. That’s a good thing because I only clean my room once in a blue moon.